List:       lprng
Subject:    [LPRng] Xerox C410 laser printer?
From:       Damian McGuckin <damianm () esi ! COM ! AU>
Date:       1999-02-28 10:22:53

Has anyone encountered a Xerox C410 Color Laser Printer.

We are having serious problems talking to it.

We can't even open the parallel port to pump data down to it?
Are there some special tricks to it?  The only software that
comes with it is for 95, NT, Novell and Apple!  Guess the
marketing types in Xerox are a bit limited in their vocabulary.

Thanks - Damian

Damian McGuckin / Pacific Eng Sys Int'l	  | d a m i a n m @ e s i . c o m . a u
Ph:+61-2-94172977 ... Fx:+61-2-94176419   | unsolicited email not wanted here !
Views and opinions here are mine and not those of any past or present employer.