List:       lprng
Subject:    Re: [LPRng] Question on Installation - LPRng-3.5.3
From:       papowell () astart ! com
Date:       1999-02-27 23:02:37

> From majordomo-owner@iona.com Fri Feb 26 11:17:00 1999
> Date: Fri, 26 Feb 1999 11:01:32 -0800
> From: Mohamed Osman <mohamedo@vnd.tek.com>
> To: lprng@iona.com
> Subject: [LPRng] Question on Installation - LPRng-3.5.3
>
> I have run problems when I attempted to compile LPRng to a solaris 2.6 &
> 2.5.1.
> I am using an ANSI C compiler and GNU Make software. Below is a typical
                ^^^^ actually GCC
> error messages,
> and not the only one, that I am getting. Any idea ?

You have a misinstalled GCC compiler setup.  I recommend reinstalling
it and making sure that the include files are 'mangled' properly by the
fixinstall part of the GCC install.

Patrick

Patrick Powell                 Astart Technologies,
papowell@astart.com            9475 Chesapeake Drive, Suite D,
Network and System             San Diego, CA 92123
  Consulting                   619-874-6543 FAX 619-279-8424
LPRng - Print Spooler (http://www.astart.com)