List:       lprng
Subject:    Re: LPRng: Revisiting a Ricoh Aficio 350e issue
From:       Ryan Novosielski <novosirj () umdnj ! edu>
Date:       2004-10-08 16:18:14

The driver is adding that stuff to the beginning, interestingly enough
ONLY when the driver is installed remotely (Samba), not on the local PC.
At any rate, I've got the driver set up how I'd like, and file tosses the
file (even though had it gone right to the printer, it woulda printed).

Just looking for the best course of action here. I could make it a
passthrough, but people print to it from UNIX sometimes, so I'd rather not
do it that way.

Thanks.

|Y#| |  | |\/| |  \ |\ |  |  | Ryan Novosielski - User Support Spec. III
|$&| |__| |  | |__/ | \| _|  | novosirj@umdnj.edu - 973/972.0922 (2-0922)
\__/ Univ. of Med. and Dent. | IST/ACS - NJMS Medical Science Bldg - C630