List:       lprng
Subject:    Re: LPRng: Name of printed document
From:       Rick Cochran <rcc2 () cornell ! edu>
Date:       2003-10-14 15:05:01

If you're using PostScript, the document name is usually included in a
PostScript comment toward the begining of the file.

It may also be included in some PJL code at the begining of the file whether you
are using PostScript or not.

-Rick

--
|Rick Cochran                                   phone: 607-255-7618|
|Cornell CIT - Systems & Operations - Net-Print   FAX: 607-255-8521|

with:                           | example:
subscribe LIST <mailaddr>       |  subscribe lprng-digest myname@host.org

If you have major problems,  send email to papowell@astart.com with the word
LPRNGLIST in the SUBJECT line.