List:       lprng
Subject:    LPRng: CAN´T PRINT
From:       Leonardo Andrade <leodeloitte () yahoo ! com ! br>
Date:       2002-12-09 14:36:26

Hi there,I´m trying to share a printer over the network, here in my job.I´ve \
installed the printer on a  linux machine, it is on thenetwork, and now i wan´t other \
linux machines to print to thisprinter attached to this computer. what should i do ?I \
alway get this error:sending job 'root@localhost+608' to epson@10.127.3.2 connecting \
to '10.127.3.2', attempt 1 connected to '10.127.3.2' requesting printer \
epson@10.127.3.2 job 'root@localhost+608' transfer to epson@10.127.3.2 failed  error \
'NONZERO RFC1179 ERROR CODE FROM SERVER' withack 'ACK_STOP_Q'  sending str '^Bepson' \
to epson@10.127.3.2 error msg: 'no connect permissions'epson would be the queue name \
at  the printer server which is10.127.3.2thanks !!!

Busca Yahoo!
O melhor lugar para encontrar tudo o que você procura na Internet