List:       lprng
Subject:    Re: LPRng: ifhp 3.5.8 problem with filter output found
From:       Patrick Powell <papowell () astart ! com>
Date:       2002-06-18 22:26:12

> From lprng@lprng.com Thu Jun 13 08:33:05 2002
> Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2002 16:48:42 +0200 (MEST)
> To: lprng@lprng.com
> Subject: Re: LPRng: ifhp 3.5.8 problem with filter output found
> From: Thierry Besancon <Thierry.Besancon@paris4.sorbonne.fr>
>
> Dixit Patrick Powell <papowell@astart.com> (le Thu, 13 Jun 2002 07:10:42 -0700 (PDT)) :
>
> » I will release a new version ASAP.
>
> Hello
>
> I encountered a problem with ifhp 3.5.8 on solaris 8.
>
> I switched from 3.4.7 to 3.5.8 and the section 10 script to debug
> filter problems stopped to work with ifhp core dump (whereas with
> 3.4.7, it works). You introduced pagecount_prog between 3.4.7 and
> 3.5.8...

Version ifhp-3.5.9 - Tue Jun 18 15:25:59 PDT 2002
  Fixed up tc parsing so it handles tc=[ xx ] correctly.
  (and tc=[xx], etc. as well).

  The configure tests for detecting the version of ghostscript
  were incorrect.  This really screwed up conversions.

  Installing the UTILS in FILTER_DIR/UTILS.  This makes them
  available for use.

  Added a README.TESTING file.  This contains notes on how to use
  the sendhp.sh script for testing.

  Missing initialization for 'pagecount_prog' in main();
   (Found by: Thierry Besancon <Thierry.Besancon@paris4.sorbonne.fr>)

with:                           | example:
subscribe LIST <mailaddr>       |  subscribe lprng-digest myname@host.org

If you have major problems,  send email to papowell@astart.com with the word
LPRNGLIST in the SUBJECT line.