List:       lon-capa-users
Subject:    Re: [LON-CAPA-users] Generating PDFs with images in the question
From:       Gerd Kortemeyer <korte () lite ! msu ! edu>
Date:       2012-04-01 18:15:41

Hi,

On Apr 1, 2012, at 1:17 PM, Seema Ali wrote:

> I have a black & white (graph) image that is randomly selected, it shows up fine \
> online but the colours seem inverted in the pdf version.

That's likely because of the file format, which the PDF-generation software cannot \
deal with. BMPs and certain types of TIFFs can be problem. Also, certain layerings of \
PNGs can be a problem.

> You can't see the curve at all, but there is something there.  How do you fix that?

Load into Photoshop or some other real image editor, possibly "Flatten Image," and \
save again.

- Gerd.