List:       lon-capa-admin
Subject:    [LON-CAPA-admin]  CAS authentication
From:       "Bynum, Lee Hamilton" <leebynum () illinois ! edu>
Date:       2015-10-01 16:16:11

Hello Admins,

Our students have been sporadically having their resources become "Not currently \
assigned" for the past couple of days.  The behavior seems to resolve itself, \
probably as a result of the student switching access servers.

We've encountered a similar issue with an access server not properly updating the \
resource parameters from the library server, but this seems to be different.  It is \
occurring on multiple servers and across multiple unrelated courses.  It also is not \
all students and all courses by a large amount.

I'm still hunting for a pattern and waiting on details from those it occurred to, but \
if anyone has encountered something similar I am very interested in suggestions on \
what could be amiss or where to look.

Thanks,

Lee