List:       lon-capa-admin
Subject:    Re: [LON-CAPA-admin] Upgrade issues (FC3)
From:       Lars Jensen <jensen () physics ! unr ! edu>
Date:       2005-01-10 20:06:23

Hi Hon-Kie,

H. K. Ng wrote:

> Are you using hosts.allow and hosts.deny? If so, then adding the line

> SENDMAIL : ALL
>
> to hosts.allow will let you sendmail.

Thank you very much - that was it. Strange because I didn't change my
hosts.allow from my RH 7.3, and sendmail worked fine under that OS.
Something with sendmail must have changed between 7.3 and FC3.

How can I find which applications require entried in hosts.allow in
order to work?

Thanks again,
Lars.