List:       logback-user
Subject:    [logback-user] JmxConfigurator not being exposed in Weblogic
From:       "Michael Sell" <mjsell1 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2008-09-20 17:55:32

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Has anyone confirmed that the JmxConfigurator is working as-is under
Weblogic
9 or 10?  I recently moved our application over to using Logback, and the
logging is working wonderfully.  However, adding the <jmxConfigurator /> tag
to my logback.xml doesn't seem to be working.  All of the other MBeans that
my application exposes are there, but logbacks bean never gets exposed.  I
have the logback debugging on, but there isn't even any output about the
jmx, just the output I always had about adding the appenders and such.  Can
I get some suggestions on what I am doing wrong, or how I can go about
getting logback to tell me what is going wrong with exposing the MBean?

Thanks for the help, and cheers on the great product.

-Michael