List:       logback-user
Subject:    =?iso-8859-1?Q?Re=3A_=5Blogback-user=5D__RE=3A_=5Blogback-user=5D_logback?=
From:       Arthur Blake <blakesys () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2007-09-27 20:44:43

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

I would probably be a little more inclined to open source it on my own, as I'm not \
too fond of the LGPL.  Would it be considered LGPL anyway if it's dependent on \
logback?  I don't think it would...

I would much prefer MIT or Apache.

I would prefer to make it work against SLF4J as that would allow it to be used in a \
lot more situations, but SLF4J has no concept or API for querying existing \
loggers/appenders, etc. (and I understand why-- it would be pretty hard to generalize \
all that)

sorry for the thread drift...