List:       logback-user
Subject:    [logback-user] Dynamic (per Marker ?) file appender
From:       franck.routier () axege ! com
Date:       2007-04-23 11:06:59

Hi,

Would it be feasable to have a file appender that would log to a file
dynamically created based on a Marker ?

The use case I have in mind is I "launch jobs", and would like each job
to have its own logging file (identified by an incremental job number
for example).

Would the use of marker to do so be feasable, be a good idea, imply to
create a new appender class, be totally dumb :), ...?

Thanks for your comments,

Franck