List:       logback-user
Subject:    Re: [logback-user] LocationInfo
From:       Ceki Gulcu <listid () qos ! ch>
Date:       2007-04-15 20:57:47

Hi Dirk,

The attribute still exists. However, it is now called
"IncludeCallerData". SocketAppender has this attribute while
JMS(Queue|Topic)Appender don't (although they should). DBAppender always
includes called data, since comparatively computing caller data is much
faster than inserting into a DB.

Does this help?

--
Ceki Gülcü