List:       logback-dev
Subject:    [logback-dev] volunteering for bug fix
From:       Joseph Tsai <jtsa0267 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2020-12-07 18:26:21

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hi everyone,

I am very new to open source contribution and I want to know if I can
contribute to this project in any way. Is there a backlog of bugs where I
can try my hands on?

I have some experience from working as a junior dev, but I don't think I'm
growing as fast as I would like to be. Please let me know if I am not using
the maillist the way it is intended to be used.

Thank you,
Joseph