List:       logback-dev
Subject:    [logback-dev] Reusing the Groovy Configuration
From:       Jared Bunting <jared.bunting () peachjean ! com>
Date:       2015-02-20 13:19:27

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

We've really enjoyed the style of groovy configuration that logback
provides. We'd like to reuse the style and strategy in other parts of our
system. As I was looking through the code, it seems like a number of pieces
could be extracted and reused in a more generic fashion. So I was wondering
if anyone had attempted to write a more generic configuration library based
on the the logback gaffer classes -- or if anyone had any thoughts on the
matter?

Feedback would be appreciated. Thanks!

-Jared