List:       logback-dev
Subject:    Re: [logback-dev] =?utf-8?q?exceptionMessageIncluded_parameter_for_Sy?=
From:       Roman Ivanov <ivanov-jr () mail ! ru>
Date:       2013-10-18 23:01:27

We use SMTP appender for more business related event delivery by TAG.
For SysAdm department mails are not convenient approach we are in rsearch for \
extending SysLog with message to let them quickly distinguish DB shotdown event from \
simple custom SQL failure.

If this idea is amke sense from perspective of Logback developers
we will update SysLogAppender and provide pull request to \
https://github.com/qos-ch/logback-extensions  as SysLogAppenderExtended.
Do we have chance to be approved ?