List:       logback-dev
Subject:    [logback-dev] How to change the underlying buffer size of BufferedOutputStream used by logback's Fil
From:       Tim Shi <tim.shi.work () gmail ! com>
Date:       2012-11-23 22:05:28

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

We are using logback as our logging framework. We noticed that the
FileAppender uses ResilientFileOutputStream which is backed by an
BufferedOutputStream. We are wondering if there's a way to configure the
buffer size of this BufferedOutputStream instance so that we can tune the
performance of logback.

Thanks,
Tim