List:       loganalysis
Subject:    [logs] Universal Firewall reporting tool
From:       Andy_Bach () wiwb ! uscourts ! gov
Date:       2003-07-29 20:48:06

Hey.

An interesting article in the August 2003 SysAdmin Magazine on "A
Universal Firewall Reporting Tool" (unfortunately not the on-line of the
month article at:
http://www.sysadminmag.com/
) which describes a set of perl scripts for logging various firewalls to a
PostgreSQL db.

Andy Bach, Sys. Mangler
Internet: andy_bach@wiwb.uscourts.gov
VOICE: (608) 261-5738  FAX 264-5030

"We are either doing something, or we are not. 'Talking about' is a
subset of 'not'."            -- Mike Sphar in alt.sysadmin.recovery