List:       loganalysis
Subject:    Re: [logs] regarding %PIX-6-302006:
From:       "Wajih-ur-Rehman" <wrehman () imperialsoft ! com ! pk>
Date:       2003-07-18 6:43:15

Dear Brian,

Thanx for the explanation.

I am using the documentation of PIX version 6.0 and above from this site:
http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/secursw/ps2120/products_system_message_guide_chapter09186a00800891c4.html

I think, then even in the version 6 documentation, they have not correctly
specified it.

Best Regards
Wajih-ur-Rehman