List:       loganalysis
Subject:    Re: [logs] Throttle problem
From:       Nate Campi <nate () wired ! com>
Date:       2002-01-20 2:26:48

On Sat, Jan 19, 2002 at 03:08:25PM -0600, Tina Bird wrote:
> There should be a list archive on securityfocus.com,
> but it seems to have disappeared from their Web site.
> Let me send a few e-mails, and I'll send an update
> when they let me know.  In the meantime, I'll check
> and see if I've got a copy of Nate's posting.
>
> tbird
>
> > I've described on this list how I use a bash script to implement the
> > throttle functionality of swatch (from swatch). I'm too lazy to see if
> > Tina set up any archives of this list, if there is one, you'll find my
> > description there.

Hmm, now that I look back in my loganalysis mail folder, I see that the
description I sent to this list rather sucked ;)

Ray, just check that URL I sent, it should be enough.

Tina, don't bother looking for that posting, enjoy your Saturday.
--
Nate Campi | Terra Lycos DNS | WiReD UNIX Operations

Corporations are not evil. That kind of anthropomorphism is inappropriate.
Corporations are too stupid to be evil, only people can be that.  -jwz