List:       log4net-user
Subject:    Harry W Douglass/Consumer/PGH/PNC is out of the office.
From:       harry.douglass () pnc ! com
Date:       2006-06-16 16:01:30

I will be out of the office starting  06/16/2006 and will not return until
06/19/2006.

The contents of this email are the property of PNC. If it was not addressed to you, \
you have no legal right to read it. If you think you received it in error, please \
notify the sender. Do not forward or copy without permission of the sender. This \
message may contain an advertisement of a product or service and thus may constitute \
a commercial electronic mail message under US Law. PNC’s postal address is 249 Fifth \
Avenue, Pittsburgh, PA 15222. If you do not wish to receive any additional \
advertising or promotional messages from PNC at this e-mail address, click here to \
Unsubscribe. https://pnc.p.delivery.net/m/u/pnc/uni/p.asp By unsubscribing to this \
message, you will be unsubscribed from all advertising or promotional messages from \
PNC. Removing your e-mail address from this mailing list will not affect your \
subscription to alerts, e-newsletters or account servicing e-mails..