List:       log4net-user
Subject:    Re: Re[2]: Logging of the errors in logging
From:       Ron Grabowski <rongrabowski () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2006-04-03 4:26:35

Your application can process messages written to
System.Diagnostic.Trace by using code like this in your App.Config:

<system.diagnostics>
 <trace autoflush="true">
  <listeners>
   <add name="textWriterTraceListener"
    type="System.Diagnostics.TextWriterTraceListener"
     initializeData="C:\\Company\\Application\\Logs\\log4net.txt" />
  </listeners>
 </trace>
</system.diagnostics>

You can also configure that in code.