List:       log4j-user
Subject:    Re: JVM crash with Log4J.
From:       Shahnaz Ali <shaan20sep () gmail ! com>
Date:       2010-04-08 14:28:42

We have test server but how we will create actual load on that. Recreating
this problem is a challenge. After restarting, its working fine from last
around 3 weeks. One server receives 80,000 call requests in a day on
average. Since then no issue.... It is basically serving VXML for telephony
calls.

We can upgrade tomcat, Java.... but who will give guarantee this problem
wont occur again. I am going clueless. :o

And dont tell me please, forget this crash then. I can forget, customer
wont. :P

Any suggestion?