List:       log4j-user
Subject:    Re: log4j does not log when the application crashes for some reason
From:       Suresh Krishna <suresh.madhuvarsu () oracle ! com>
Date:       2009-06-30 15:50:07

Sure, i think thats the final goal. For us its like a dead lock.
We want to know what went wrong with the application and we have all the
logging possible to know in the code. But at the time of crash, we dont
get any log4j logging. So, we dont yet know what causes this crash and
we want to see if log4j can aid us.

Thanks,
Krishna