List:       log4j-user
Subject:    Re: Assembling a XMLLayout event at the other end?
From:       Gavin Gilmour <gavin.gilmour () gmail ! com>
Date:       2009-03-08 22:04:16

Scott,

Cheers for the swift response and the link. I'd seen that before but
obviously hadn't tried hard enough!

I had a bit of an issue getting the server properties to accept the plugin
statements using SimpleSocketServer so had to go in and make my own server
using the solution outlined here [1] but all is good now.

Thanks again,

Gavin.

[1]
http://www.archivum.info/log4j-user@logging.apache.org/2007-09/msg00080.html