List:       log4j-user
Subject:    RE: XmlSocketReciever / Chainsaw
From:       "Shriver, Daniel" <dshriver () mitre ! org>
Date:       2008-07-09 15:38:18

Actually it seems to work.  I just wasn't seeing them as I expected to
since the messages from my app were dumped in one tab
("localhost.localdomain"), and the messages from another (the layer
using java utils logging) were oddly mixed into the chainsaw log tab
(which seemed to me to be internal chainsaw debugging stuff, which it
does also have in that tab).  That plus the errors in the chainsaw log
tab suggested to me I'd configured it incorrectly.  Sorry for the
trouble.