List:       log4j-user
Subject:    Re: Please help (syslog)
From:       James Stauffer <stauffer.james () gmail ! com>
Date:       2006-01-11 21:12:25

I don't use a properties file so I am not positive on how to do it but
I think it would be something like the following:
log4j.rootLogger=INFO, logfile
log4j.logger.notify=INFO, syslog

You will probably want to turn additivity off for the notify logger so
that those logs don't get to the rootLogger (and therefore go to the
logfile appender).

--
James Stauffer