List:       log4j-user
Subject:    RE: log4j-1.3alpha-7 - config load/reload? and watchdog?
From:       "Jon Wilmoth" <JWilmoth () starbucks ! com>
Date:       2005-12-14 22:45:30

The system variable property substitution worked great with the
"FileNamePattern" param...thanks!  Is that available for use with all
config values?  For example the email appender's params?

I looked at the watchdogs, but it's not clear to me exactly how they get
used?  Do I specify it within the config doc itself?  Do I need to
programmatically call it?  If it's the later, how do I programmatically
force Log4J to reload the xml config doc?

Thanks,
Jon