List:       log4j-user
Subject:    RE: NTEventLogAppender
From:       "Bender Heri" <HBender () Ergonomics ! ch>
Date:       2005-10-27 14:48:18

If the log entries to the Event viewer are the same as to the other appenders you \
already use, you needn't declare a new logger, just a new appender and attach this \
appender to the existing logger.

BTW: plz dont's use old threads to start a new one. Some people read this newsgroup \
ordered by threads, and the searching in archives in the future will be more \
reliable. And strip unnecessary text out of your mail. See the bottom of the mail: it \
contains a lot of the same strings.

Heri