List:       log4j-user
Subject:    [OT] WAS
From:       log4jusers.ml.trace () spamgourmet ! com
Date:       2005-07-25 16:08:00

I found a number of resources. This is for WAS 4 but should be applicable to
WAS 5:

http://www-128.ibm.com/developerworks/websphere/techjournal/0111_falk/falk.html
This is for WAS5:
http://www-128.ibm.com/developerworks/websphere/techjournal/0309_wosnick/wosnick.html

Here is a search page with plenty of links:
http://www-128.ibm.com/developerworks/search/searchResults.jsp?searchType=1&searchSite=dW&searchScope=WSDD&query=cloudscape+java&Search.x=0&Search.y=0&Search=Search