List:       log4j-user
Subject:    RE: Need to stop 3rd party library debug log output mixing with mine
From:       "Thomas Forrester" <tforrester () dbconcert ! com>
Date:       2004-10-22 14:30:40

Thanks a lot, that worked great

Tom

-----Original Message-----
From: Wagle, Shriniwas [mailto:Shriniwas_Wagle@sra.com]
Sent: 22 October 2004 15:19
To: Log4J Users List
Subject: RE: Need to stop 3rd party library debug log output mixing with
mine

Set the root logger to OFF or another high level e.g. ERROR, that you
would like to. Then provide the Level and Appenders to a logger that
corresponds to a high level package name.

For example if your package names are com.abc.xyz and com.abc.mno, you
could replace the your_app_high_level_package_name with com.abc.

log4j.rootLogger=OFF log4j.logger.your_app_high_level_package_name=ALL,
A1, A2