List:       log4j-user
Subject:    RE: problem loading xml events to chainsaw
From:       "Scott Deboy" <sdeboy () comotivsystems ! com>
Date:       2004-05-22 16:32:03

For those of you who can't access CVS because of firewall issues and would like to \
retrieve Chainsaw V2, there is an ant script in the 'installation' section of the \
Chainsaw page which provides a CVSgrab task, which can access files from CVS by \
pulling them from ViewCVS.

http://logging.apache.org/log4j/docs/chainsaw.html