List:       log4j-user
Subject:    RE: Log4J admin web app
From:       "Shapira, Yoav" <Yoav.Shapira () mpi ! com>
Date:       2003-07-29 12:49:24

Howdy,
FYI, I added a deployment descriptor example to the file
(ConfigurationServlet.java) in the sandbox last night.  I'll add a
configuration servlet war target to the sandbox build.xml when I get a
chance.

Yoav Shapira
Millennium ChemInformatics

This e-mail, including any attachments, is a confidential business communication, and \
may contain information that is confidential, proprietary and/or privileged.  This \
e-mail is intended only for the individual(s) to whom it is addressed, and may not be \
saved, copied, printed, disclosed or used by anyone else.  If you are not the(an) \
intended recipient, please immediately delete this e-mail from your computer system \
and notify the sender.  Thank you.