List:       log4j-user
Subject:    Offline analysis of log4j log files...
From:       "Brendan Lawlor" <brendan.lawlor () spokesoft ! com>
Date:       2003-02-28 16:09:27

Hi,
   I'm impressed with the LogFactor5 application, but I find it a pity that
I effectively have to make my log file unreadable by humans in order to make
it readable by LF5.

We have our own logging format (which uses %F and %L - which aren't read by
LF5) in my company and I would like to be able to keep that.

Is there an opensource log file analyser out there that can adapt itself to
any format?

Thanks,

Brendan.

 Brendan Lawlor         	Spokesoft Business Components Ltd.
 T: +353 21 2307051      	The NSC-Campus
 F: +353 21 2307033      	Loughmahon Technology Park
 M: +353 87 9370271		Cork
 www.spokesoft.com  		Ireland