List:       log4j-user
Subject:    RE: JMS Queue and JMS Appender
From:       "Ebersole, Steven" <steven.ebersole () vignette ! com>
Date:       2002-08-26 15:57:59

The commands you are using are weblogic-specific as you are using the
weblogic.Admin tool.  If you wish to keep using the weblogic-proprietary
methods, then check out their E-Docs site.  Specifically,
http://e-docs.bea.com/wls/docs61/adminguide/cli.html#1155716 will show you
how to configure MBeans using the Admin tool.  Specifically, you are
interested in the SET and INVOKE commands.

However, doing this is exactly the same as performing these steps in the
weblogic admin console.  You may want to consider performing the setup as
you want in the console, and then just copying the relevant section(s) from
the config.xml file for that server.