List:       log4j-dev
Subject:    Re: log viewer
From:       "Amarnath" <amarnathvenugopal () hotmail ! com>
Date:       2001-05-28 3:49:54

anders,
myintention is to show as separate fields  in GUI. like we can view all
those details in table as fields by splitting the message,priority,Thread
etc., thats why i introduced '~' delimiter.

I have created an for that also.Its working fine with the outputted format
given previously.

cheers,
amarnath.