List:       log4j-dev
Subject:    Re: SocketTextAppender class
From:       Ceki =?iso-8859-1?Q?G=FClc=FC?= <cgu () qos ! ch>
Date:       2001-05-25 20:13:28

Dan,

The SocketTestAppender changes very little code with respect to the SocketAppender. \
If I am not mistaken it requires a matching server. In any case, we should perhaps \
modify the SocketAppender and SocketServer to support text messages as well as \
LoggingEvents.

On another register, I am unhappy about the removal of the Apache copyright and the \
removal of my name as the author. Renaming a file and adding a few lines of code does \
not give you the right to remove the copyright. This is plain illegal. Removing the \
name of the author is unethical. Please keep these two points in mind in the future. \
Regards, Ceki

At 14:16 23.05.2001 -0400, you wrote:
> I attached the wrong file by accident.  The changes have been made.
>
> Dan

Ceki Gülcü