List:       log4j-dev
Subject:    Re: CTR for LOG4J2-155?
From:       Ralph Goers <ralph.goers () dslextreme ! com>
Date:       2013-02-28 0:11:38

One other thought.  The only "gotcha" I would call out is to make sure you understand \
why Appenders have managers and the implications of them.  I have no idea how that \
may impact what you are adding but reconfiguration in general can cause situations to \
occur that may not have been accounted for.

Ralph