List:       log4j-dev
Subject:    Problems compiling with maven
From:       Tiago Veloso <ti.veloso () gmail ! com>
Date:       2011-05-03 11:09:31

Hi,

I am having trouble building log4j from source with maven. I get the following error:

[ERROR] The build could not read 1 project -> [Help 1]
[ERROR]
[ERROR]   The project log4j:log4j:1.2.17-SNAPSHOT (/Users/fork/log4j/pom.xml) has 1 \
error [ERROR]     'build.plugins.plugin[org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-antrun-plugin].dependencies.dependency.scope' \
for junit:junit:jar must be one of [compile, runtime, system] but is 'test'. @ line \
321, column 20 [ERROR]

I don't much of maven, is there anything I need to do other than 'mvn install'?

Tiago Veloso
ti.veloso@gmail.com