List:       log4j-dev
Subject:    Re: [VOTE] Publish log4j-1.2.15_rc6, extras-1.0_rc5 and staged
From:       Jacob Kjome <hoju () visi ! com>
Date:       2007-08-28 3:29:13

I haven't had a chance to kick the tires, but I've followed the
development.   As such, I'll give a +0.  I'm guessing that you'll get
the two other votes required from the more active developers who will
also know better whether this release candidate deserves a full release.

Are the Gump failures anything to be worried about?  Seems like they
are just FileWatchdog issues that pass on local systems but don't
seem to work with Gump, right?

Jake