List:       log4j-dev
Subject:    Re: Test Classes
From:       Robert Bushman <bob () traxel ! com>
Date:       2001-12-22 15:21:19

<preface>I'm not a contributor yet, so devalue
my opinion accordingly :)</preface>

I concur, my typical directory structure would have
something like:
project/src/org/apache/Class.java
project/test/org/apache/ClassTest.java

ClassTest is then in the same package as Class,
giving it access to package and protected methods,
but does not contaminate the source directory
hierarchy.