List:       log4j-dev
Subject:    JMSAppender
From:       "Binay Sinha" <binay.sinha () tatainfotech ! com>
Date:       2001-12-14 11:16:19

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hi All,
I am trying to qualify the JMSAppending capabilties of log4j. I was =
trying to run JMSSink.java alongwith Hello.java example.If i understand =
correctly i should get the "Hello world" and "what a beautiful day =
messages" (The appender for Hello class has been chosen as JMSAppender) =
to the console where i am running the JMSSink program. When i run the =
Hello program on an another console i am not getting the messages on the =
console where JMSSink program is waiting for the meassges. I am using =
j2sdkee1.3.1 as jms provider.

Is my understanding correct please let me know. What is the solution of =
the problem.

I also have attached the files i am using.

Thanks
Binay K Sinha