List:       log4cxx-user
Subject:    RE: LOG4CXX Common DLL Logging
From:       "Hearne, S (Sean)" <Sean.Hearne () rabobank ! com>
Date:       2015-01-21 12:15:26

Thanks. This is working for me now.

One further question, if I have a MyProg3.exe which does not have any reference to \
Log4cxx but does use the same dll as MyProg1 & 2.

If I check logger->isDebugEnabled() in the dll when called by MyProg3.exe - its \
showing as true when I didn't configure anything it in the exe. Am I using this \
function incorrectly? (in the dll I want to use LOG4XX if configured but do something \
else if not)