List:       log4cxx-user
Subject:    Re: latest code
From:       Andreas Fester <Andreas.Fester () gmx ! de>
Date:       2005-09-07 7:05:30

Hi Sandip,

> Can you provide me with the log4cxx version that is
> error free ans should work for windows and unix.

IMHO "error free code" does not exist ;-)

You can get the latest (unofficial) 0.9.8 build at

http://www.littletux.net/log4cxx

It should build at least on Linux and Windows, and consists
of the log4cxx CVS HEAD with some additional patches.

Both autotools and ant build should work on Unix. For Windows,
use the ant build.

Best Regards,

	Andreas