List:       log4cxx-dev
Subject:    Re: Project status
From:       Robert Middleton <osfan6313 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2017-03-17 23:14:57

The current PRs on the log4cxx github are most likely invalid at this
point.  Going by the commit dates of 2003(as well as looking at the
license), the version that is on there does appear to be from that
time period, and thus the pull requests are so old that the issues
that they refer to have probably been fixed long ago.

-Robert Middleton