List:       loadbalancing-l
Subject:    RE: [load balancing] GSLB revisited
From:       "Michael Long" <mlong () fusionstorm ! com>
Date:       2000-08-11 17:33:42

Hi,

I was just catching up on my list reading and was curious how Foundry did
GSLB using BGP. I was under the impression that it was DNS like all others.
I looked on their web site and talked to my sales rep and he said that he
would have to get back to me. Does anyone have any information on how
foundry uses BGP to do GSLB?

Thanks,

Michael