List:       loadbalancing-l
Subject:    RE: [load balancing] Help with AD3
From:       Fredrik_Månsson <fredrik.mansson () staff ! spray ! se>
Date:       2004-07-30 9:07:22

Hello Alessio.

When you try to access the VIP from the lan. Aint the "realservers" and the "clients" \
on the same ip network then? In a case like that you need to use DSR switching. \
Because the traffic from the realservers to the clients will not pass the \
VIP/loadbalancer, and it will not be able to the it´s address and port translation..

Regards Fredrik.