List:       loadbalancing-l
Subject:    RE: [load balancing] Local Balancing on two Site distant about 10 km with Cisco CSS 11503
From:       "Jim Walczak" <j.walczak () f5 ! com>
Date:       2004-03-29 17:31:03

I need to unsubscribe while I am on vacation. I have tried to
unsubscribe using the following address;

majordomo@vegan.net

with the following in the body of the message;

unsubscribe lb-l

And it is failing

I have also tried adding my email address after unsubscribe lb-l, and
that doesn't work either.

Could you let me know how to correctly unsubscribe?

Many Thanks

j.walczak@f5.com