List:       loadbalancing-l
From:       "Girish Agarwal" <girish.agarwal () bankservchecks ! com>
Date:       2003-05-14 21:12:18

Hi All,
       I have a BIGIP which has 2 VLAN's ( internal and external ). The
internal VLAN has address 10.0.10.1 and the external VLAN has address
195.195.195.1 ( fictitious ). I have configured a Virtual server with
address 195.195.195.2 which utilises a pool consisiting of 2 nodes
10.0.10.10 and 10.0.10.11. The default route on the nodes is pointing to
10.0.10.1. The default gateway on the BIGIP is pointing towards a firewall.
This virtual server service port 80. Whenever I do bigtop command I can see
packets incoming but not outgoing. I also have an SNAT defined to
195.195.195.3 with origin default ( Actually I have used the BIGIP basic
site configuration wizard). Following is the version information.

        I have tried to ping 195.195.195.2 from 10.0.10.10. I initiated a
tcpdump on my internal interface of BIGIP ( 10.0.10.1 ). I can see only
packets going back and forth from BIGIP interface to the node.

Kernel:
BIG-IP Kernel 4.2PTF-06 Build6
Package:
BIG-IP Version 4.2PTF-06 Build6-a
Global Edition

Kindly help as to how I can get BIGIP to send out the packets.

Thanks,

The information in this electronic message may be confidential or
privileged. The information is intended to be for the use of the individual
or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that
information is prohibited. If you have received this electronic transmission
in error, please notify us immediately by replying to this message and then
delete it. All e-mail sent to this address may be archived or reviewed.