List:       loadbalancing-l
Subject:    [load balancing] Cisco Secure Content Accelerator
From:       Heath Dickinson <hdn () goldmedal ! co ! uk>
Date:       2003-05-14 8:55:50

I am about to plan an install using 2 redundant cisco SCAs against 2
redundant CSS 150s.
Is anyone using these and are their any pitfalls I should be wary of?
Thanks in advance

Heath Dickinson CCNA MCP
IT Comms Administrator
Goldmedal Travel Group PLC
Tel:     01772 835106
Email: hdn@goldmedal.co.uk

Gold Medal Travel E Mail disclaimer

This e-mail contains proprietary information some or all of which may be
legally privileged.  It is for the intended recipient only.  If an
addressing or transmission error has misdirected this e-mail, please notify
the author by replying to this e-mail.  If you are not the intended
recipient you must not use, disclose, distribute, copy, print or rely on
this e-mail.